Affiliate Q & A
How do I make Affiliate income? It’s super easy.
1) Sign up with an affiliate account, it’s easy and free.
2) Once you have an account set up, sign in to your account then click on “Affiliate URL’s” at the top left of the page.
3) Type in a “Campaign Name” if you want to track a specific campaign or leave it blank and click “Generate URL”
4) Copy your referral URL and then paste it on your website, Facebook, Twitter, newsletters, forums etc.
5) In addition to #4 Click on Creatives. Choose an existing campaign. Copy all the code. Paste the code as above on your website, social media etc.
6) Login to your account periodically and track your sales.
Where does the money come from? We invest hundreds of thousands of dollars on advertising and marketing, the reality is that some advertising campaigns lose money, we don’t even break even. Money that goes to multi-Billion dollar advertising agencies now goes directly to our Affiliates.
What currency will I be paid in? You will be paid in US $ dollars. Paypal will then allow you exchange US dollars for whatever you choose.
Do I have to pay tax on my earnings? It depends on where you live and how much you make, please check your local tax laws. We do not issue income statements, these can be retrieved from your PayPal account.
How do I get paid? Easy. You are paid via the PayPal email you supplied when you signed up. You are paid monthly, quarterly or annually based on your activity and balance. If you want to be paid to a different email address just login to your account and change your email to that different PayPal account. We are only set up with Paypal at this time.
Can I donate my earnings directly to a ministry, charity or third-party family or friend? Yes indeed. Just use the PayPal email of where you want your money sent. You have complete control of where your money goes. However, if you want the tax deductions you must first receive monies as personal income, then send it from your PayPal account, not ours.
Is my account deducted if an order is refunded? In most cases no, only if A) large batch orders are being refunded, and B) the affiliate payout is more than 50% of the net sale proceeds, then we’re forced to balance refunds.
How much money can I make? The more campaigns you run the more money you will make. You can run unlimited campaigns. As your activity increases we provide bigger bonuses and bigger commissions since it’s only fair that those who invest are being well rewarded for their efforts. Special promo affiliate campaigns can generate thousands of dollars in revenue to an affiliate account, your goal is to reach the people who want the offer. If you have any questions, strategies, or campaigns that you want to implement please let us know, we’re here to help.
For future reference Affiliate Q & A is posted on a blog.